Topband: "VE3" Conditions 17-XI-07

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: "VE3" Conditions 17-XI-07
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:23:46 -0500
Good Day All,

Pretty darn good conditions this morning at sun rise here in "balmy" 19-F
southern Ontario...!

Managed to snag E51NNN on my very first call --- heard a partial return on my
suffix ("VE3CU..."), then lost him to QSB. A few minutes later I returned and
caught up to him again, for my #113 160-meters DXCC.

Shortly thereafter, was pleasantly surprised to hear several "569" JA-types
calling CQ...but the competition from the west / mid-west was just too intense
for me to compete with.

Things are certainly looking up here...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ