Topband: Bonaire - PJ4/KU8E

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Bonaire - PJ4/KU8E
From: ku8e@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:55:36 +0000
  I will be in Bonaire again starting 20 Nov until 27 November. We will be
operating PJ4A in the CQWW DX CW contest as a M2X entry. I will be doing a lot
of operating on 160 meters as PJ4/KU8E before and after the contest like I did
back in Feburary when we were there for the ARRL DX CW contest. In addition to
a beverage towards the NW (USA) we will have one toward EU as well. I will be
making an effort to work Asia every morning. If 160 is not good check 80 (3505)
or 40 meters.(7005) The sunrise in Bonaire is 6:00AM local or 1000Z. Maybe
someone in Asia can tell me a good frequency to transmit on were there is
minimal QRM ?

The antenna will be an inverted L - about 80 ft vertical and a KW (AL-1200)