Topband: VP8/LZ1UQ 160m QSL Success

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VP8/LZ1UQ 160m QSL Success
From: wb6rse1@mac.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:33:56 -0700
A while back a group of TopBanders joined me in sending a our cards
to Mitko, LZ1UQ, for his VP8 160m operation.

I just received his return envelope in reply to my international
registered mail to his PO Box listed on QRZ.com.

Via email, he had confirmed receipt about two weeks ago. Total turn
around time was about a month.

The QSLs are full photo cards and very nice.

He's made a number of us quite happy.

There are reports of plain old direct air mail getting through. Mine
had not. If your mail attempts have failed, international registered
mail worked for us and has for others.

YMMV

Good luck.

73 - Steve WB6RSE