Topband: Transceivers

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Transceivers
From: "Harold Smith" <w0rihps@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:14:31 -0500
BIG lightning strike, I sent it in for repair and they modifided my APF. It was
a piece of du dwith their
mods.
I sent it back and they returned to the original APF and paid shipping both
ways.
I don't hear and ringing problems. The signals sure pop out of the background
with the APF.
The APF circuit is easy to build for any Xceiver with a couple of 741 ICs.
73 Price W0RI