Topband: overloaded with info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: overloaded with info
From: mt <wd5r@hughes.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:01:18 +0000 (UTC)
At my age I can't afford to waste time learning
things I should have learned years ago,
so, I call on the list..

Using MFJ  259B
comparing hanging verticals intended to be used as phasing elements
with R25 , 130ft, grounded and dedicated.

#1 dips at 1.866  swr 2.5  ,  ohms 30,  R23  ,  X17

# 2 dips    1.872  swr 2.8     ohms 30   R22,    X18

Does this say something about my radial system?
I'd like to feel the radial system is reasonable before
I do the final trimming, inductors, and switching..

Physically these wires look to be in similar environment.

Doug, n5ect