Topband: VK9WWI Report

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: VK9WWI Report
From: GEORGE WALLNER <gwallner@the-beach.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:28:20 -0400
VK9WWI Operations on Top Band

Between Sep 22 and Oct 03 HA7RY (Tomi) and I operated
VK9WWI with a low band focus. This was intended to be a
simple âpersonalâ DXpedition. Equipment was chosen as the
minimum required for meaningful low band operation.

We had an Icom IC-746 PRO, an SG-500 solid state 500W
amplifier, and an SG-235 auto tuner, connected to four 12V
car batteries which were charged by two 30 A chargers