Topband: Earl

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Earl
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 00:32:46 +0000
ON4WW wrote:

http://tls.uba.be/K6SE/k6se.html

        Mark that's a very nice website memorial to Earl!
His email about the FO0AAA antenna model reminds me of
the many times he made antenna models for folks here on
the reflector.  I'll wager he did that an average of once per
month over the years.

        Another pleasant memory for me as list admin was
Earl's ability to succinctly quote the context of messages
and then lucidly write a technically accurate reply.  I often
cited him as an example of "How to do it right".  I'm sure
that statement applied to many aspects of his life.

                                RIP Earl!

                                Bill  W4ZV