Topband: XT2C QSL card problem

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: XT2C QSL card problem
From: "Glenn and Barbara Kurzenknabe" <bgkurz@comcast.net>(by way of BillTippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:13:54 +0000
I received my QSL cards today for the recent XT2C operation via Bernard,
F9IE.  Unfortunately,  there were many QSO's confirmed, but none was for the
160 Meter QSO and that was the only one I really needed!  After I jump
started my heart, I shot off an e-mail to Bernard requesting that he double
check the log.  I got a reply back within a few hours.  He explained that
the 160 Meter QSO's  were in a separate log file and he overlooked adding
that sticker to my QSL card.  He said he would send me a QSL for that QSO
immediately.  Hats off to Bernard, for his fast response in correcting the
error!  It sure made me VERY happy.  I can certainly understand being buried
in QSL card requests how the error was made.  If the same should happen to
you, I am sure Bernard will make it right!!
73
de Glenn, K3SWZ