Re: Topband: WAJA 160

To: 'David Raymond' <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>,topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: WAJA 160
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:38:33 -0600
The integrity of the claims of what has been worked boil
down to the
integrity of the individual, not the validation process.
After witnessing
what I saw with the VU7 operation, there were multiple
"QSOs" for that op
that were not legitimately worked.  While I believe the DXCC
checking
process maintains good standards for integrity (and I fully
participate in
it), there are individuals that submit QSOs that were not
worked "fair and
square."

73...Dave
W0FLS

Dave,

Please explain in more detail... "there were multiple "QSOs"
for that op that were not legitimately worked."
What are you saying...the VU7 op worked callsigns that did
not acknowledge the contact; the VU7 op worked callsigns of
stations that were not on the air; and so on.

Doug

Date: 3/25/2007 11:07 AM