Re: Topband: ex Hong Kong, VS6DO

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ex Hong Kong, VS6DO
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:19:31 -0700
On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 11:32:01AM +0200, Lennart Michaelsson wrote:

> For those who never worked Paul on 160 or 80 he consistently had a
> massive signal and was able to copy fairly well in spite of down
> town Hong Kong QRM.

I am sure if he is in Bakersfield - a free dinner awaits him at the
Topband dinner if he can make it up to Visalia (which I will miss due
to a contest dinner at the same time).

I remember working Paul several times - all while I was still in W6
land.  I remember having a dipole up about 20 feet when I shared a QTH
with N6VI.  I was able to work Paul even with that.

Band was less noisy last night - heard a few peeps from RA6AX skew
path.  Seemed like good activity, but no other signals were heard.

Tree N6TR