Topband: Boring Report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Report
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:34:37 -0800
Well - overall conditions have been not so boring during the past four weeks.

This evening, I was hearing RA4LW 569 from the SouthEast and also UA4HBW.
They had a hard time hearing me - and while they got my call, they did
not get my report.

Did work ZP6CW around 0300Z however.

During the past four weeks, I have managed to work RA4LW eight different
evenings.  This is similar to what he and I were doing in October.  What
is amazing is that we had exactly zero QSOs in the months of November,
December and January - except for one when I was at HC8N.

During the next couple of weeks, I will be doing my best to be on right
around sunset.  It seems that stations that are having their sunrise
around my sunset can peak up for 5 or 10 minutes.  This is how I heard
5B4 the first few times.

It's not dead yet!!!

Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net