Topband: Sat. 24th Feb. Conditions In "VE3"---WOW!!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Sat. 24th Feb. Conditions In "VE3"---WOW!!!
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 07:45:56 -0500
Good Morning All,

What an absolutely stellar, SUPERB morning this was!

It all started with my turning green with envy, as I heard W4ZV, AA1K, et. al
working some VERY readable "JA"-types above 1810-KHz here. At last, I managed
to copy a 579 JA1HQT calling CQ: I worked him, and then ended-up working three
more Japanese stations on the frequency, all in the space of 10 minutes...and
the amazing thing was, THEY were actually calling ME!!!

Talk about "firsts"...I am still floating on cloud-9 as I type this. What a
grand & glorious feeling THIS is!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ