Re: Topband: 27 days rotation

To: ea6bf@arrl.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 27 days rotation
From: W2pm@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:19:24 EST

In a message dated 2/23/2007 8:12:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ea6bf@arrl.net writes:

As  someone mentioned before, the 27 days rotation seems to work. I worked 21
JA  stations on january 13 and haven´t heard any other JA untill I worked
again 20  JA stations on february 11, that makes 28 days difference. Since that
date, I  have only barely heard (and worked) 1 JA station, JF7DFA. So let´s
wait for  march 10-11th, the 27 days solar  rotation..!

Josep
EA6BF

While I have not been able to copy JA I note propagation WEST of the east
coast has been very strong the last few days - both at night (0000-0300Z) and
early (1000-1130Z) hearing California, Oregon and Hawaii like locals  here.
http://www.aol.com.