Topband: FB-JA opening/PA6Z info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FB-JA opening/PA6Z info
From: "Dick" <knaap159@zonnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:05:50 +0100
Hello all,

Had a nice opening into JA yesterday evening. It was the first time ever I
experienced such a nice opening.
We are trying to optimize our 160m station, and therefore we would like to know
how our signal was this weekend
compaired to the other PA's/EU sigs.

Another thing that interests me is , "how good where our ears?" as I was
responsible for the whole RX set up.
We're using 2x400m staggered beverage towards East/Asia and 2x240m staggered
beverage towards the USA.

One again thanks to everybody who called us..it was a very enjoyable DX-weekend
on 160...

73

Dick, PA4VHF (sri, can't help my suffix...) 160m resposible at PA6Z