Topband: RG-6 for beverages

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: RG-6 for beverages
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:25:32 -0500

K4KYV wrote:
 >Can anyone tell me where in the USA it is available?

         Search "flooded RG6" on eBay.  There is a seller
located in High Point, NC which is a short drive for
me.  I bought 5000' of TFC Amphenol for $150 loaded
into my pickup.  If you are not located within driving
distance shipping costs can be significant.  He also
has other items such as crimping tools, strippers and
connectors (cheap ones as well as the Thomas & Betts
Snap N Seal).  When I was there last summer, he had
a warehouse full of 1000' rolls of RG6.

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV