Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m
From: Petr Ouředník <indians@seznam.cz>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:33:30 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,

i would like to ask gently "what happened with ZL6QH" in the CQ WW 160m last
week? I looked for them each SS/SR +/- 45mins in the announced QRG windows but
no beeps over here. Even I did not find any pile-up sounds like for ZL6...

Did You make somebody QSO with guys from Quarz Hill on 160m this weekend from
Europe or even some VK's please. I have not big gun set-up but I thought that
with rotable Delta terminating loop + 200m halfsquare and 600W out I should
have chance to grab them...

regards,

Petr, OK1RP

Petr Ouředník