Topband: Dragon slayer

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Dragon slayer
From: "Gary Nichols" <kd9sv@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:21:43 -0400
Hi Gang, I have been thinking that perhaps an approach to killing the Dragon
might be using a small directive antenna like a pennant or loop directed
toward the noise and a beverage in the opposite direction (or away from
Dragon) to phase cancel the offending creature.  I am thinking the output
from the Pennant in the forward direction would have about the same strength
as the null of the beverage on the Dragon which should make canceling a
possiblilty.  Don't know if anybody has tried that approach so far.please
let me know.

73, de gary, kd9sv