Topband: RSGB 160-Meter Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RSGB 160-Meter Contest
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:26:50 -0500
Wow...!

The RSGB crew really put a drive on, & have already posted, on their website,
the results of the 2nd 2006 RSGB 160-meter contest (it was only run this past
November, too, I believe)...

I'm very pleased & proud, both, to announce that yours truly was the number
one, HIGHEST scoring participant from Canada & the U.S., combined!

Hmmmm...now that I look at the final tally a bit closer, it seems that I was
the ONLY participant from Canada & the U.S. combined...!

Isn't it just simply amazing what a mere 5 QSOs can sometimes do for a guy...?
No wonder I've often heard of 160 being referred to as the "...magic band", Hi
Hi! (I wonder if I'm eligible for a certificate...?!).

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ