Topband: low bands from Djibouti

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: low bands from Djibouti
From: "Alfeo Caputo" <alfeohjt@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:00:02 +0100
Dear friends,

we expect to commence our activity from J2 starting from February 1st for two
weeks.
As last year ago from 6O, we will do our best on all bands including 40, 80,
160m.
I kindly ask for your suggestion concerning frequency to use and to avoid,
time, mode.
We will be on an island therefore internet access will be not available there.
We plan to sail to the mainland every 3 -4 days to upload the log on line but
we know internet connection is very slow there.
I am not sure to be able to download the information from the reflector
therefore I would appreciate to receive your suggestion before our departure.

Thanks and best 73,

Alfeo I1HJT

J20 crew