Re: Topband: strange conditions are normal

To: "Dr .Wolf Ostwald" <df2py@t-online.de>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: strange conditions are normal
From: "Herb Schoenbohm" <herbs@surfvi.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:13:42 -0400
----- Original Message -----

 Newtonian way of looking at it or go for Einsteins view, we must simply
surrender to the multitude of factors and their fast dynamic change over
space and time.

Indeed....There are an infinite number of variables, each of which is
infinately variable. So if we go figure we are soon to become hopelessly
lost.  It is probably better (for most of us) to try and work what we can,
when we can, and savor the success when it occurs.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ