Topband: Core Mix Revisited

To: "'TopBand List'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Core Mix Revisited
From: Björn Mohr <bm@broadcast.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:22:17 +0100
My question generated a lot of response, seems like I am not the only one
getting questionable service from Amidon. Below are a few sources suggested
to me in private;

Corecom in Sweden, SM5BOQ
Bytemark, www.bytemark.com
Toroid King - W8DIZ, http://www.kitsandparts.com/kitsandparts/index.asp
Lodestone Pacific in Anaheim, CA

I have not checked those out, but I pass the info along as there might be
others out there looking for alternative suppliers.

And the best suggestion of them all, Jim K9YC's tutorial "Understanding and
Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems" - it is really great reading;
http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf.

With that, I wish you all a very prosperous 2007 resulting in lots of
topband action.

73 de Björn /SM0MDG