Topband: JD1BME

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: JD1BME
From: "Phil Clements" <philc@texascellnet.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:40:45 -0600
>Several have asked me if there were
>any updates on JD1BME.  No Japanese guys
>seem to know anything about it except that
>the license seems to be valid.  No positive
>indication of QTH and no QSL info.  I sent
>a card direct to the JARL bureau just to see
>what might happen but have had no response
>so far.  Will post here if I learn definite info.

>                       73, Bill  W4ZV

Thanks for your time and trouble, Bill.

I have failed in many attempts here to get any information at all.
You would think that the JARL could find out to whom this license was
issued.

This is a new one for me and many others on Top Band.

Perhaps someone will help us now.....

Best DX in 2007, and Happy New Year to all Top-Banders!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC