Re: Topband: Telescoping Fiberglass Mast

To: k9ay@k9ay.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Telescoping Fiberglass Mast
From: W2pm@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:27:42 EST

This was a good lead.  I went to that site and also got some  additional info
from Henry on the "Extra Heavy duty" poles.  Looks very  interesting.

>From K4TMC of Mast Company:

Thanks for the response to the web site and the  inquiry.

The Extra Heavy Duty (black) poles have an even greater wall  thickness (3/32
inch).

The X-treme version of the Heavy Duty (green)  poles only adds a PVC outer
casing for the base section and screw-off end  caps.  The wall thickness of the
fiberglass sections are approximately 1/16  inch.  The idea behind the X-treme
version is to provide a protective  carrying and transportation enclosure.

73,
Henry - K4TMC

In a message dated 12/10/2006 2:38:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,