Topband: Receiving Loop Options?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Receiving Loop Options?
From: "Bob Beebe" <gu4yox@cwgsy.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:38:59 +0000
Hi Scott

If you cannot build a short Beverage antenna, then a loop is probably the way
to go. I have experienced great success with mine, which you can find at
www.gu4yox.com and click on 160/80 ants. Here you can see what I built in
stright forward terms. This last CQWW weekend I managed to put nearly 350 North
American stations in my 160M log using a combination of use of my Beverage and
Loop antenna. My Inverted L would have resulted in hardly any NA calls with my
noise levels here.

Hope this helps,

PS Thanks to all those stations that made it to GU on 160M!

73

Bob
GU4YOX
KX6N