Topband: topband magic

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: topband magic
From: "Linda/John" <ljdoyle@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:22:45 -0500
Charles: many thanks for those qso's over the years and i'm saddened to learn
of your departure from San Tome,but i'm sure your looking forward to your
return to the USA..i'm speaking for myself at this point but there are special
qso's in most hams careers that has special meaning and one of those was from
the one i had with with you several years ago when you were using S92SS which
at the time was a new one for me..and its in a special place in my shack along
with a few others, a great reminder of how special this hobby is to me.. thanks
for that Charles...John K1GUN...