Topband: Topband report 19th.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Topband report 19th.
From: robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:15:02 +1100
The past two days have seen an improvement in propagation across the
pacific from my qth.
Yes Ed VE3CUI, your work on the antennas certainly has paid off with a
579 signal here last night.There was good activity last night with a
number of VK stations operating,and many contacts were made.
I am getting up an hour each day before sunrise to try and catch the
5A7A but so far his signals are very weak here.There is a huge pileup of
Europeans and JA stations present though calling him so guess his signal
is going somewhere.Maybe my turn will come soon.
I note A70RRY is active again today.I was lucky enough to catch him on
the 17th for a good exchange at my sunrise.
I will start my EU crusade again this season at the end of November..
Good Dxing....Bob VK3ZL..