Topband: 160m-80m Inverted-L

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m-80m Inverted-L
From: "Gary Marks" <gmarks@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:26:09 -0500
I just want to thank everyone who replied to my note with suggestions and
comments concerning my antenna project.
I have read several books and articles where the author referred to the 160M
band as the "Gentleman's Band" but I didn't know why. After receiving all
the help with answers to my antenna and network questions, I think I know
how topband got it's nickname. Thanks to all of you. I can't wait to finish
this project and make my "first" QSO on 160M.

Gary
WD8ICX