Re: Topband: Very un-Boring band last night

To: "Lee K7TJR" <k7tjr@pacifier.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Very un-Boring band last night
From: Lennart Michaelsson <lennart.michaelsson@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:48:50 +0200
Lee K7TJR said:
 "-Sometimes we do not hear the same things. I worked SM7 OM2 UA4 IK3 DJ0
UU4 HA8 and R1FJT last night without RX antennas. It was indeed a good
night. I also heard UU4JMG working Cal W7IZL last night on SSB. I plan on
doubling up my Beverage count by phasing some Bi-directional 1000 ft.
Beverages this year so I can be a little more competition in the 160
contests at least in the 7th call  area this year . I am also putting up a
new improved version of my 8 element circular RX array this year. Ahhh so
little time..
Being the SM7 Lee talked about I must admit he had an outstanding signal
yesterday.The best by far was N7UA, Bob rolled in like a local.
 This morning I spent a few mins and heard Cal W7IZL with a solid 59 SSB
signal overriding some Eu:s trying to break in. One way condx compared to
yesterday as only a few more and weaker sigs could be heard.
73
Len/SM7BIC