Topband: Help with DX-Engineering / W8JI reversible beveragecontroller

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Help with DX-Engineering / W8JI reversible beveragecontroller
From: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:27:11 -0700
I had a lightning hit on one of my controllers (actually both
but I was able to get the first one going again)...

the xfmrs are gone - the wires bare due to a hit. I need to know
what the turns configuration is on these. There are 2 xfmrs -
both with a primary and dual secondary but both different. Can
someone lead me to a website or doc telling how to wind these
(and the wire gauge used)? I tried to buy the xfmrs alone from
DX Engineering but they would not sell them. I want to get this
going for this coming weekend.

thanks for any help.

Gary, K9RX