Topband: Rg/6

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Rg/6
From: "Harold Smith" <w0rihps@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:59:05 -0500
If one goes to eBay, consumer Electronics,Sat tv and types in RG/6, there is a
company in my home town. They sell a 1000ft roll for $50.00 with free shipping.
I have no knowlege of who they are, but they sure ship quick.
Is it good, I think so, I use it at 950 to 1250 mHz for my 12 ft
C and KU band dish. It is not flooded. It strips easy and the F connectors go
on easy. One needs a hex crimper. Radio Shack has a good one.

One can usually pick up the flooded cable from the ends scraped by their cable
company. 200 ft is scraped by them.

73 Price W0RI