Topband: Term. resistance and location of K9AY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Term. resistance and location of K9AY
From: <armin.ficza@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:11:26 +1200
Hi,

I have some questions,

First of can I use metal or carbon film resistors, or it has to be
composite type? ( same as beverages)

My second question is about the location. My problem is, that my QTH is
very sloping abt 30% degree. I have a small creek in the bottom, and
then small hill , abt 4 meters height. Same on another site. Next to the
creek (at very bottom) I have space for K9AY loop. Is that a good
position? What happens, if I install it to the sloping part of the
property?
Thanks,
ZL1KMN