Topband: Beverages, more quests (was: Many beverages on a small lot)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Beverages, more quests (was: Many beverages on a small lot)
From: df9ox@gmx.de
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:40:51 +0200
GE/GA/GM all,

es mni tnx fr all answers!

My new design for that 6 acres horseground looks like:

http://www.df9ox.com/pics/_temp/GE_Jtorf_kpl_04.jpg

I decided to cover every 30deg, but some beverages are bi-directional or
unidirectional
via a switched relais. Relais-voltages via bev-wire with chokes.
It is not possible to reach the north part of the lot with coax.
Also it is not possible to go with 2 wire Bevs in practice.
It is a temporary installation, I have to bring it down in some hours (in
spring).

- Average high of each bev will be 1m (3ft).
- Crossing-points will be realized with 0.3m/1ft between wires.
- Fx are feedpoints.
- V-Fx are possible extensions. Not sure abt relization, because they are
running over
community ground; I have to make that parts "invisible".
- ground-rods will be 1.2m (4ft) deep; galvanizised steel or copper (marshy
ground here,
but no salt water).
- I will made the whole installation visible for children and deers with
coloured
bands/stripes. Bev-wire will be 0.6mm Cu parallel to that lines, some km are in
stock.

Red point middle/left is my 26m vertical with 120 times 20 radials.

Questions are:

1.  Has winding of the wire around a nail/screw/bolt/plastc-tongue any
influence on the
bev?

2.  Did I make mistakes in my construction?

vy 73 de  André  DF9OX

(N9ADG, Brian, if u are on: ur cores will go into action now...)