Topband: Elevated/Buried/ Radial Mystery

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Elevated/Buried/ Radial Mystery
From: K5uny@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:07:49 EDT
 Guys,
    I am not one of the Big guns on 160m, but I have been reading ALL of the
thread on the radial discussion with great interest because I learn so much
from most of you, but have come to my own, but humble opinion.
   RF propagation is Magic, 160M antenna performance is Magic, its a true
mystery that no computer program or text book will ever explain. It is truely
one
of life's dark mysteries sort of like is there really Life after Death. A
discussion that could conceivably go on Ad-Infinitum with no real outcome.
    You guys are one of the few really dedicated, Gentlemanly groups that
tend to make sense in this Ham Radio Hobby. I enjoy reading what you all write,
and from all corners of the Globe.
     73 and Happy 160 Season
     Alex  K5UNY Dallas Tx