Topband: 'A cool Beverage Four Pack' QST (April 2006, pp33-36)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 'A cool Beverage Four Pack' QST (April 2006, pp33-36)
From: Ffive VHN <f5vhn@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:44:00 +0100 (BST)
Hi,

Can some one help me with a copy of the following
article:

QST  (April 2006, pp33-36) 'A cool Beverage Four
Pack'. By H Ward Silver N0AX

There was a review of this project in radCom (RSGB)
recently, I would now like to get a copy of the
original article.

I have the basic idea of how it works , but does the
parallel wire need to be 450 or 300 Ohm ribbon or will
any 2 parallel wires do ? Is the impedance important ?

I think the answer is yes because it acts as the
transmission line for the reversed direction. But I
thought I would ask any way.
So,
I would like to homebrew the 450/300 Ohm line any
ideas.

Thanks

Robert F5VHN(at)yahoo.com
(Allez Les Blues... OH well, next time!)