Topband: UK9AA Info

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: UK9AA Info
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:52:57 -0400
        Today I received a card from Fedor
UK9AA with the attached note (my edits):

"On 160m I QRV on new contest QTH.  RX Ant
Beverage 320m X2 wire 300-120 deg (reversible
I assume).  TX inv-V and 1.5 kW.  Next time (i.e.
next season) I QRV vertical [3 el]."

I QSLed direct via his QRZ.com address with
one IRC via regular air mail.

        From Tashkent, 300 degrees is south
(toward PY) of the direct USA bearing (~340 deg
to W4), but this is probably OK since magnetic
north from there is around 350 degrees, and
auroral activity would skew USA signals a little
south.

                        73,  Bill  W4ZV