Topband: Sunday Morning

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Sunday Morning
From: Bill Barrett <w2pky@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 08:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
When I turned on the receiver this morning I heard 20/S9 QRN and did not think
there would be any chance of working DX. However, around 10:30Z the QRN was on
the way out and VK3ZL appeared with QSB UP TO 59 on my G5RV inverted Vee. Ten
minutes later Bob was in the log for my first VK.

  Many thanks to Bob and others who are on the band year after year to hand out
the exciting contacts.

  73;
  Bill W2PKY