Re: Topband: Relays in *TX* array

To: "Roger D Johnson" <n1rj@adelphia.net>,"by way of Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>" <topband-bounces@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Relays in *TX* array
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:20:18 -0500
Rojer N1RJ wrote: " a vacuum relay such as the Jennings
RJ-1A. They're fast, sealed, relatively inexpensive, "

Relatively inexpensive?  Not that I've seen, but maybe it depends on what
you consider inexpensive. Even used at hamfests, more like $100 and up.
Surplus Sales of Nebraska has RJ-1As for $110.... but the mounting nut is
only $3 ... 8^)   Can you recommend an inexpensive source for Jennings
vacuum relays?

73, Jerry K3BZ