Topband: RU0ZM address finally found by "Scotty" WK3N

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RU0ZM address finally found by "Scotty" WK3N
From: "Jim Scott" <zebrahauler@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:28:21 -0500
I realize that "qsl stuff" is normally not part of this reflector ,but this is
the only way I know to get this RARE information to fellow top banders.
A good number of top banders had worked RU0ZM in December of last year.  I have
seen many posts of those looking for his elusive address.  All my stateside and
normal search efforts could not produce an address anywhere.  I was finally
lead to his qsl printer in Russia who sent me his address.

RU0ZM

Victor Lavrentiev
P.O.Box 12
Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky

"WK3N NEVER SLEEPS!".....quote by Marrtii Laine,OH2BH.