Re: Topband: Testing RX Antennas "Out of Season"

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Testing RX Antennas "Out of Season"
From: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:42:59 +0000
GM Eric and Goose:

Using the expanded AM BCB to test and optimize your 160M receive antenna is
a great idea. I used it at HC8N a few years ago (could receive many USA
stations on the NA Beverage).

A list of expanded AM band stations:    http://www.am-dx.com/fcclist.htm

During the day one of the "low power AM stations" may be useful in adjusting
your antennas.

http://www.lpam.ws/xband/

- Jon N0JK