Topband: 8R1EA (AH8DX) cdx tonite!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 8R1EA (AH8DX) cdx tonite!
From: "ah8dx Craig Maxey" <ah8dx@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:24:56 -0800
I have been on 160 since my sunset and am pulling an all nighter camped out here on the top band. Conditions are not too bad with about 25 EU stations and 100 NA stations. It's strange I worked EU stations at all times of the night, just worked OH3SR two hours before he thought he would start to hear me. Solid wall of Stateside but very difficult copy on this end. Heavy fades that last for about 15 to 20 minutes.

Craig, AH8DX & 8R1EA (0300 GMT)