Topband: 8R1EA (AH8DX) Update

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 8R1EA (AH8DX) Update
From: "ah8dx Craig Maxey" <ah8dx@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:11:57 -0800
I am really feeling tired with only 5 hours of sleep in the past 3 days. With a combination of the jet lag and no sleep I don't know how long I will last tonite but I plan on staying up all night mainly on cw at 1.815 plus/minus qrm. I can get some sleep tomorrow for a few hours so I can make it the complete 48 this weekend during the test. I guess I only have one request for tonite please LISTEN gud. I will be working split and if you hear me transmitting, please stop transmitting because I am probably working another station.

Gud Dx,

Craig, AH8DX & 8R1EA