Topband: Contest cw speed

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Contest cw speed
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:16:24 EST
Well I guess this old fart who's memory won't let him copy 35 Wpm and then
write it down. seems I can copy every letter but just can't write or type that
fast. 20 25 WPM seems ok. Those who like to send with a bug with dot's set at
40  WPM then send the dashes at 10 are a pain in the you know what!. In the
old days  when we had no Auto keyers it was said you could tell the sender by
his fist.  Yup because he was not sending perfect code. while I'm at it I mite
as well say  something about those who use no letter or word spacing they are
the worst  of the bunch. I just bypass them! Bet they could never hold
commercial  job very long. HMM are there any left?
IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT, THEN CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!

That Grumpy ol Fart
G ED King  K8OT