Topband: Sunday Morning on Top Band

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Sunday Morning on Top Band
From: charles Lewis <s9ss160m@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:56:40 -0800 (PST)
I logged seventy-four 160M CW contacts this morning.  Forty-five of those were
North Americans. Among them were a number of stations in the western part of
the USA, including several Californians.  Some of the best signals were from
the western stations.

  As usual, I heard no pileup.   For the most part, the stations I worked rose
out of the noise one by one.

  I was hearing better on the T than on the pennant.  I added a passive
reflector to the T last week.  Maybe that helped a little.

  73,
  Charles Lewis - S9SS