Topband: 160 Propagation this morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 Propagation this morning
From: "Jim Sheldon" <w0eb@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:45:24 -0600
Talk about your interesting propagation.  It's 0945 local here in Wichita
and I'm still hearing W4AN on the east coast at a 579 signal level, along
with a host of others.  The West Coast stations seem to have shut down, or
propagation has gone away.  I did grab a North Dakota station a few minutes
ago for the last of the zero district I needed.  Hopefully can find Idaho
and Montana late afternoon before the contest closes hi.

Jim - W0EB
Wichita, KS