Topband: Who's who

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Who's who
From: "Nick" <nick@clockmaker.com.au>(by way of Bill Tippett<btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 05:37:18 -0500
Hi Bill-

1/ got all 200+ DXCC calls updated to reflect ARRL stats;

the rest will be updated in next few weeks.

Could you please pass this info on reflector and ask
who ever whish to update their listing to check
the website THEN to email / update.
<http://www.topbanders.com>www.topbanders.com

The catch is to have as many submissions in while I'm still on
holiday. (or by  Jan 22th)
On Jan 23 I will be away and than who knows when I will be in mood to
do updates again.
There are some guys out there who are taking this listing TOO SERIOUSLY,
religiously checking for updates on daily basis.
It's best to keep them happy I guess...

Thanks for your kind assistance and all the best.

Nick