Topband: Adjacent Pennants?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Adjacent Pennants?
From: WD3Q <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 01:54:07 -0500
I am putting up two Pennants in by small city lot (140x40).  The size of
the lot is forcing me to put them nose-to-feed as below:

Feed ----------------------------------------------------Nose

                                    Feed

                                    /
                     N ^
                                   /

                                  /
                                                                          /
                                                                      /
                                                                  /
                                                              /
                                                          /
                                                      /
                                                  /
                                            Nose

The distance between the closest Nose/Feed is about 6 feet.   How much
will this hurt the performance?

Any alternative solutions??

Thanks + 73,
Eric W3DQ