Topband: FW: Last Night - S9SS (the "Alligator")

Subject: Topband: FW: Last Night - S9SS (the "Alligator")
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:14:57 -0500
From: Jeff Maass [mailto:jmaass@columbus.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:06 AM
To: charles Lewis
Subject: RE: Topband: Last Night - S9SS (the "Alligator")

G'day Charles:

Here is my "Op Aid" for bad frequencies, which I've
been keeping and updating since 1997. I note that your
frequency last night (1836) is listed on the "Bad" side.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/Radio/Planning/TopbandBadFreqs.pdf

I hope to work you as PJ2T during CQWW 160 CW in a
couple of weeks!

73,

Jeff  K8ND

CCC Web Site: http://www.pj2t.org