Topband: Happy New Year

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Happy New Year
From: "robert briggs" <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 07:31:24 +1100
Hi all.I am overwhelmed this morning.Wall to wall DX last night into the
Pacific and Europe wide open this morning.Did the band turn a page for the New
Year ??
Seriously,conditions have been terrific over the past 24 hours at this
location.Many new contacts made.I still had signals from EU this morning 30
minutes after sunrise.
This is what Topband is all about.No wonder we get hooked.
By the way, the temperature on New years day was 43C here.We had bad
thunderstorm weather and bushfires.That's Australia.
Happy New year all.Bob VK3ZL..