Topband: S57M in CQWW SSB 2004

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: S57M in CQWW SSB 2004
From: "Bojan Sever" <bojan.sever@triera.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:40:05 +0100
Hello Topbanders !

It happens something unusual. In the year 2004 I worked in CQWW SSB Contest in
HP Category. I send (claimed) the same category to the 3830 reflector and to
the Organizer. Now in the results for this Contest I found my Call on the top
of LP category before 4L2M. This is wrong and 4L2M is the Winner in LP
category. Congratulatios to OM Mamuka. I must apologize but this was not my
mistake - just to know.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006  !!!
Hear you all on the wawes !
Bojan S57M

Bojan,

My summary file that I use is created from the logs received by the robot.  I
just update that with the final score.  Somehow the category got changed to low
power from the correct High.  I will correct in a report I send to CQ in
January..it may be in the K1AR Contest column this Spring.  Your score was 2nd
to S57DX.

73 Dave K4JRB

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:02:43 +0100 "Bojan Sever" <bojan.sever@triera.net>