Topband: Trying To Make Sense Of It All...EPILOGUE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Trying To Make Sense Of It All...EPILOGUE
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:17:21 -0500
Good Afternoon All,

Eagle-eyed spotters Tom, Jim, Bob, & Gary rightfully confirmed that there are,
indeed, FAT FINGERS  at work at VE3CUI --- I apologize profusely for my having
royally screwed-up earlier the website address of "Natural Resources Canada," &
their 24-hour geomagnetic tracking service...

The CORRECT address is:

http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geomag/data/activity24_e.php

Have a look at it, for what it may be worth to you in future
predictions/understanding of just what might make 160 tick...let me know what
you think of it, too, and don't hesitate to confirm that I got it right the
second time...! Thanks.

Merry Christmas to all...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ